LuxuryDigs is committed to protecting and respects your right to privacy.
We keep and use information in line with the Data Protection Act 1988. For the purpose of of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is LuxuryDigs1 Chessingham Court, George Cayley Drive, Clifton Moor, York YO30 4WQ
This policy sets out how LuxuryDigs uses and protects any information that you give LuxuryDigs when you use this website or provide us on using our services.
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement
LuxuryDigs may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st January 2013.
What We Collect
We may collect and process the following information, the exact specifics of which vary according to which services you require from us:
- Name and
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to your requirements, customer surveys and/or offers
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence
We may also carry out credit checks to manage our accounts receivable risk positions and also that of our clients.
What We Do With The Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs, provide you with a better service and in particular for the following reasons:
- To connect you with sellers providing the services you have requested us to allow to contact you.
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes or to advise you about our products & services. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- We may share your information with third party suppliers who we feel might be of interest to you.If you do not wish communication from our website or a third party you will be given the opportunity to decline said communication. We will not allow your information collected while you were on our site to be used by us or a third party if the consent is withheld.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Nevertheless, it is not possible to warrant that any security system is totally secure.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Third Party Links
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Where We Store Your Personal Data
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. No personally identifiable information is collected.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Cookies also enable faster repeat visits to websites.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to LuxuryDigs, 1 Chessingham Court, George Cayley Drive, Clifton Moor, York YO30 4WQ.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us at the above address or email us using firstname.lastname@example.org We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
If you do not wish to be contacted by us or by selected third party suppliers we work with, please write to us or email us using the details provided above.